Location: Room 24K, Building L1|01
Time: from 8:00 a.m until 9:40 a.m
Semester: summer semester
In this lecture different principles, methods and tools for product and process modelling are presented. For instance principles of system technology, hierarchic structuring and modelling are reviewed. The methods of model design and its specification are demonstrated and discussed. Systematic data modelling is being presented in view of ISO 10303 “Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data” by use of SADT, EXPRESS and EXPRESS-G. The concepts of process modelling are explained with the help of business process modelling with EPK and BPMN2. Further focuses of this lecture are object orientated modelling with UML as well as the new methods of communication in terms of Industrie 4.0. Particular emphasis within the lecture is on deepening theoretical knowledge with the help of practical examples and smaller exercises.
- Understanding the relation between functions, data and process modelling
- Knowledge about the benefits of modelling techniques for business process optimisation
- Knowledge about the implementation of product and process models in industrial applications
Script and slides:
The script and the lecture slides can be downloaded as PDF in Moodle.
Classification within the study programme:
The lecture is for students of the following study programmes:
- Master-Studiengang Mechanical and Process Engineering
- Bachelor-Studiengang Computational Mechanical and Process Engineering
- Diplom-/Master-Studiengang Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Fachrichtung Maschinenbau (Wi-MB)
Amount of ECTS-Credit Points: FB 16: 4.0 / FB 1: 4.0