Time: from 11:40 bis 13:10
Semester: summer semester
Building on that basic technologies and primary approaches for product data management systems (PDM-systems) are taught. Just as well organisational requirements for the application of PDM-systems are subject. In addition an overview of the architecture of PDM-systems is presented. Due to its growing importance workflow management systems as a part of PDM-systems are gone into detail.
- Understanding of principles and methods of technical process organisation within the product creation.
- Understanding the importance of product data manangement systems
- Knowledge about basic technologies of product data management systems
- Understanding of organisational requirements
- Knowledge about the architecture of product data management systems