Location: Online (Moodle)
Time: from 11:40 bis 13:10
Semester: summer semester
Start of the lecture: 20.04.2020
End of the lecture: 13.07.2020
1. Examination date 23.07.2021: 08:30 – 10:00 a.m.
2. Examination date 24.09.2021: 12:00 – 13:30
Allowed materials for the examination: none
Lectures during the summer semester 2021
The courses of the DiK will be held as online teaching in the summer semester 2021. The lectures will be digitally broadcasted and supplemented by additional digital materials such as demonstrations and exercises.
Online teaching starts in week 15 (from 12.04.2021) and takes place on the weekdays and at the times specified in the schedule (see TUCaN). The available room details for the individual dates in TUCaN represent the original attendance planning and will be replaced by the online teaching. The technical access to the online teaching takes place via Moodle.
The DiK broadcasts the lectures in the summer semester 2021 via livestream. You will find a link to attend the live lecture in the respective Moodle course of the event in the corresponding week. The link leads you to the video platform YouTube, which is used for the live stream.
Building on that basic technologies and primary approaches for product data management systems (PDM-systems) are taught. Just as well organisational requirements for the application of PDM-systems are subject. In addition an overview of the architecture of PDM-systems is presented. Due to its growing importance workflow management systems as a part of PDM-systems are gone into detail.
- Understanding of principles and methods of technical process organisation within the product creation.
- Understanding the importance of product data manangement systems
- Knowledge about basic technologies of product data management systems
- Understanding of organisational requirements
- Knowledge about the architecture of product data management systems