Time: from 11:40 until 13:10
Semester: winter semester
Last lecture: 10.02.2020
The content of the lecture „Virtuelle Produktentwicklung A“ (Virtual Product Development A) includes a basic introduction in the modern product data technology for support of virtual product development processes. Thereby an orientation on process chains occurs passing through product creation. The product model concept as well as different methods of computer aided product description are dealt with as a background. In addition different CAx process chains of technical and commercial data processing (CAD, DMU, FEM, MKS, CAM, VR/AR, RPT, TPD and PPS) are explained in detail and their application in the different phases of the product life cycle.
- Understanding the relation between integrated product models, CAD-systems and CAx process chains
- Understanding the cooperation of DV-systems inside process chains for product development
- Knowledge of different models of computer integrated description of product information
- Knowledge of composing DV-systems for product data processing
- Knowledge of computer aided methods for conception, design, optimisation, display, production preparations and documentation of products
- Representation and documentation of products
Script and slides of each lecture can be downloaded as a PDF on Moodle.