Location: (will be anounced shortly)
Start: block course estimated at 29./30. October 2015
Last Lecture: January 2016
- an interdisciplinary cooperative project
- the development from the idea until the prototype – computer aided from technical-functional, ergonomical and aesthetical point of views
- a team work of manageable deveolpment teams from engineering and design studying fields
- the application of methods, tools and processes of the participating departments
Introduction:2 day block couse estimated at 29./30. October 2015 (obligatory)
Project work:free time management with a coordinated project schedule.
Ending: hand in of the final report in January 2016
Presentation: in January/February 2016
- at least one exam in one lecture of the participatin departments
- good knowledge in at least one 3D-CAD-system
- Bachelor's degree; for Diploma: Studienarbeit already completed
The maximum number of participants is limited by organisatoric reasons.
Interested? The registration is possible from 15. July 2015 until 15. September 2015
The participants are notified after deadline.