Location: (will be anounced shortly)
Start: block course estimated at 29./30. October 2015
Last Lecture: January 2016
The cADP goes into the thirteenth round … now with computer aided development of ergonomics and design orientated products. (6 CP for Master 3.0)
- an interdisciplinary cooperative project
- the development from the idea until the prototype – computer aided from technical-functional, ergonomical and aesthetical point of views
- a team work of manageable deveolpment teams from engineering and design studying fields
- the application of methods, tools and processes of the participating departments
Introduction:2 day block couse estimated at 29./30. October 2015 (obligatory)
Project work:free time management with a coordinated project schedule.
Ending: hand in of the final report in January 2016
Presentation: in January/February 2016
- at least one exam in one lecture of the participatin departments
- good knowledge in at least one 3D-CAD-system
- Bachelor's degree; for Diploma: Studienarbeit already completed
The maximum number of participants is limited by organisatoric reasons.
Interested? The registration is possible from 15. July 2015 until 15. September 2015
For registration send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org-… .
The participants are notified after deadline.